Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

1st Day of Fall


Today is the 1st day of fall. And it was 90 degrees outside. I love fall weather. It may be because I'm a fall baby. But I love the cooler weather. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. September through December is some of my favorite months. It is beautiful outside plus its football season. Football season is one of my favorite time of the year. This fall is going to be amazing. I can just feel it. The leaves are turning colors and falling. The weather is cooler and it's perfect weather to dress cute and not sweat. Fall is just a wonderful time.

At the end of September is my alumni high school's Homecoming and I am going to the game. Homecoming is one of my favorite times because my school and community gets together and has fun.

October is going to be a busy month. I am starting a new term in school. My youth pastor's wedding. Church fall festival is at the end of the month. Halloween is also in this month.

November is one of my favorite months. I turn 21 on the 10th. Thanksgiving and Black Friday is coming up. Alabama versus Auburn game and other games.

Another reason I am excited about fall is because of the new tv series that have started. Below are my top three series that have started:

1) Designated Survivor
2) This Is Us
3) Pitch

All of those shows are absolutely amazing. I really like them. They just started but I am excited for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment