Translate

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Random Thoughts

Hi, guys!

Sorry, I haven't posted a blog post in the past couple of days. I have been really busy with school and life. I know that isn't an excuse but it's the truth. I also haven't been able to come up with anything. I have several ideas in my head but I can't write them down to form a post. There is one idea, in particular, I am hoping I can write about and that should be posted this weekend maybe.

Here is an update on what is going on in my life.

I am starting to do my field experience hours for my classes. I will write a post about this in another post later on. If you didn't know, I am wanting to become teacher so the education classes I am in right now requires us to go to a school for a couple hours and observe the teachers and write down what we learned.

Football has happened! Friday night high school football, college football, and NFL. My Saturdays are basically planned around the Alabama game. Football also signals the start of fall, my favorite month. Football also leads to Homecoming, which is one of my favorite events my town holds. I get to see all of my former classmates.

I am going to start writing a lot more blog post. I know I have said it before but I am. I have several that have been started and need finishing. If you need any ideas, let me know. If there is a topic you want me to cover, let me know.

I made friends in my classes. I was afraid that I wouldn't get to know anyone and I did. We have been talking and asking questions about the different classes and requirements.

Nothing interesting has been happening in my life really. It's just basic. I basically go to school, church, field experience, and home.

I just wanted to get on here and post an update for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment