Translate

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Beeswax Lipbalm

Hi, guys. I just wanted to let y'all know a product I was sent by an amazing girl to try out. It is a lip balm that is made out of beeswax. The name of the company is Bee by G Beauty. Her father owns the bees and the beeswax is harvested from them. All of the products are natural. She said that she makes the lip balm with moisture in mind so that it is great for your lips and works to heal the skin. Right now her shop is just lip balm but she hopes to expand to lotions and scrubs soon with the same skin healthy thoughts in mind. 

I received the products in the mail this past weekend and I have been using them all week. The products are so wonderful. They have made my lips really soft and helped with them being chapped. She sent me two scents and they are peppermint and vanilla. I love them both! They both have wonderful smells and go on really smooth. She did say that the products are thicker than the ones you buy in the store but you can just fix that by the heat in your fingers. 


The lip balm comes in these cute containers with a label on it. They are so small and easy to transport.


This is going to be my go-to lip balm this winter season. If you want to check her out, I have linked her Instagram and Etsy Shop pages down below. 

Her Instagram page is Bee by G Beauty

Her Etsy shop is Bee by G Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment