Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Influenster Box

This week  I received a package in the mail from Influenster. Influenster is a website/app where you can take surveys and have stuff sent to you for free. In return, you have to write reviews and do different activities.

I wasn't expecting the package I received this week. This is my birthday month so it was a nice surprise. I forgot I filled out a survey for these products. I received the Elf package today and I am so excited. I love Elf makeup. I use it with Covergirl daily. I am excited for the products I received.
Time to get a holiday glow!

I will post an updated blog post after I try the products out a couple of times. This is just an initial post introducing the products.

I received 5 products from Influenster:

Hydrating Bubble Mask- This product goes on as a gel, and then transforms into a refreshing fizzy bubble foam that removes excess dirt and cleanses pores without drying them out.


Mineral Infused Primer- This product helps prep your skin so makeup goes on silky smooth for a long-lasting finish.

Lip Exfoliator- This product treats and helps smooth lips for a soft and supple pout.


Matte Lip Color- This product glides on effortlessly and gives long lasting, richly pigmented matte color.


Baked Highlighter and Bronzer- This product creates a gorgeous sculpted glow.


I am so excited to try out these products! And I am going to post a detailed review when I have used them for a couple of days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment