Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and it has me thinking. My birthday has also passed. It was November 10th and I turned 21. In honor of my birthday and Thanksgiving, I am going to post 21 things I am thankful for.

We shouldn't just be thankful during the month of November. We should be thankful every day. Included below are 21 reasons I am thankful:

1) I am thankful for my parents.

2) I am thankful for my 3 brothers.

3) I am thankful for God.

4) I am thankful for my friends.

5) I am thankful for my youth group.

6) I am thankful for my church.

7) I am thankful that I knew my grandfather.

8) I am thankful for baseball.

9) I am thankful for football.

10) I am thankful for ESCC.

11) I am thankful for Courtney T.

12) I am thankful for John Cody Burdeshaw.

13) I am thankful for my Ambassador family.

14) I am thankful for Samantha S.

15) I am thankful for my Education friends.

16) I am thankful for Christmas.

17)I am thankful for my hometown.

18)I am thankful for fall and winter.

19)I am thankful for Netflix.

20)I am thankful for my high school friends.

21)I am thankful for Byron and his friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment