Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2017

We Are.... READY

We Are.....

Ready

"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do" Ephesians 2:10

Have you ever felt not ready or prepared for something? Everyone has probably had this feeling once in a while. Maybe one morning in class you remember that you have a test so you try to hurry and cram information inside your brain. Or an emergency happens and you are not ready for it.

No one likes the feeling of not being prepared. I know that I don't. We all want to ready to succeed in life and that is wonderful but we really don't know what is going to come up. Only God knows. I know there has been moments in my life where something hasn't happened the way that I wanted it to be.

It is so difficult to be patient when all we want is things to go our way or faster. We can also be discouraged when we have to face obstacles. During all of this, we start discovering who we really are.

We are God's masterpiece and when we understand who WE ARE and what we are here for it collides with God's preparation for us. We end up living the satisfying life that God has for us. Isn't that amazing.

Are you ready to live the life that God wants you to live? I know that I am. I am ready to be the person that he wants me to be.

When I believe what God says about me, i'll be READY for what God has READY for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment