Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My hope for 2017

Hi, guys. Welcome. This is my first post for 2017! I am so excited for this year.

This post is going to be different. I haven't done a post like before so it's going to be great. I am going to be writing down some of my hopes for 2017. And writing them down will allow me to remember them and come back to them later on in the year. My hopes will be focused on myself, God, school, and personal stuff.

This post is going to be amazing to come back to at the end of the year to see how much I have grown throughout the year. And I will be able to see what I have accomplished throughout the year.

My 1st hope for 2017: is that I focus on myself this year. My happiness will be placed first. If it doesn't make me happy or help myself grow, I am not going to focus on it.

My 2nd hope for 2017: grow more into God's word. I will spend more time praying and reading God's word more. I will be spending more time with Him and just grow more in my faith.

My 3rd hope for 2017: lose weight and get healthier. I hope that by the end of this year, I am healthier and I lose weight. It isn't going to be easy but I am determined.

My 4th hope for 2017: no more temporary people. Don't be afraid of cutting people off that aren't good for you. I will not focus on people that are going to be temporary. And if I have people in my life that become toxic, I will cut them off.

My 5th hope for 2017: chase your dreams, cause if you never try you never know. I will chase my dream as far as I can. I will try things that I have never tried before. I may fail but it is worth trying.

The second part of this blog is going to dedicated to what I hope 2017 will bring.

I hope 2017 will bring:

  • fresh opportunities
  • new experiences 
  • amazing friendships
  • peace and relaxation
  • revival
  • unbelievable growth
  • me closer to God and able to share His love with other people

2017 is going to be the best year! And I am so excited to share the experiences of this year with you. It may only be the third of the new year but it has been amazing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment