Translate

Monday, January 23, 2017

Update

Sorry, I haven't posted in about 2 weeks. Life has been crazy. I started back to school again and I also started subbing. So when I am not at college, I am subbing. I also have an online class that I am juggling.

I am going to start posting more. During the weekends or days that I am not in class or subbing, I am going to get post wrote up and ready to post when I need them. I also carry a journal with me so I am going to write them in that too.

I have a post that will hopefully be posted tomorrow. If not, it will be posted before the weekend is over with.

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting. I have missed it so much but my schedule doesn't allow it anymore. But I will be posting more. Even if it is a little update.

I will see y'all coming up with a new blog post. I hope y'all enjoy it. And I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your night or your morning. I love y'all!

-Katlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment