Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018

I am writing this on the last day of 2017 and I am looking forward to 2018. This post is going to be the same as last year and I am going to lay out my hopes for the coming year.

Before I tell y'all my hopes, I am going to tell y'all my words for 2018. Each of these words is going to be things that I am going to focus on the coming year. 

1) Focus- This coming year is going to be focused on myself and God. This past year, I neglected myself and God several times. And I need to just focus on those two items. 
2) Trust- This past year, I didn't trust God as much as I needed to. I doubted everything that he told me. My trust was also tested with people. People said and did two different things and that made my trust for them to decrease. This coming year is going to be trusting God and his plans for me. 
3) Faith- My faith in God was not as great as I wanted it to be this year. I spent time away from him when I needed time with him. This year is going to be about strengthening my faith in him. 

And now to my hopes for 2018:

My first hope: I hope to grow more in my faith. I want to be so on fire for God this coming year. 

My second hope: Read the bible in a year. 

My third hope: Focus on myself and my singleness. I want to grow more content in my singleness and not looking for guys that will hurt me. 

My fourth hope: Read 15 books before the year is over with.

My fifth hope: Get healthy and lose weight.

My sixth hope: Chase my dreams.

My seventh and final hope: No more temporary people. 

So this is my last post for 2017. I hope you all have had a great 2017 and that you will have an amazing 2018! I can't wait to see what this coming year is going to bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment