Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2016

October Favorites

I know October is not over yet but I wanted to post some of the things that I have been loving this month. This is actually my first time doing a post like this so let me know if you want me to do this post monthly. So comment if you are loving any of this stuff or anything that you want me to try for the month of November.

Books: I actually haven't got a chance to read a lot this month with school and everything. But there is a book that I have set aside for the month of November. I have had this book for awhile and I am excited to read it. I have read a few pages in it and it is good so far.

Songs: I am loving May We All by Florida-Georgia Line w/ Tim McGraw right now and also Forever Country by several Country Artists.





TV Shows: There are quite a few tv shows I am loving right now. They include This Is Us, Pitch, and Designated Survivor. These three shows are fairly new and I am enjoying watching them. I am also loving Supernatural.

Movies: Since it is Halloween season, I am loving all 4 Halloweentown movies, and Twitches 1 and 2.

Football Teams: Football has finally started and I am so excited. I am loving several football teams. The high school I graduated from, the high school the guy I am talking to graduated from, Alabama football, Tennessee Titans, and Atlanta Falcons.

Writing: I am getting into writing again this past month. I have enjoyed posting a blog post every week and just journaling my feelings. It has helped me de-stress and become calm with all of the chaos of school and life.

Smelling: I am loving the Fall scents from Bath and Body Works. I bought the lotion and spray scents and I really like them. I am also using pumpkin smelling waxes in my Scentsy so my whole house smells like a pumpkin pie.

Thinking: I have been thinking a lot. Especially about the future and what my future will be like. It's hard to imagine what my life will be like in 5-10 years. I will have started my career as a teacher and hopefully married with children.

Feeling: I have been feeling confused and conflicted this month. A lot has been happening this past month that has my feelings out of whack.

Food: I have been loving Mexican food this month. Especially homemade refried beans. I normally love Mexican food but I have had it more this month than any other month.

Drinks: It's starting to get cold so I have been drinking coffee a lot this month.

Clothes: I bought a pair of skinny jeans a couple of weeks ago and I have been loving them. I have never worn skinny jeans before and I wish that I have been. I have worn them rolled down in the mornings since it is cold but by lunch, it is hot outside so I have been rolling them up as capris. I have also been loving this black cardigan I bought. And my flannel shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment