Translate

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Secret Santa

Hi, guys. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas, to begin with. And I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas season.

I am in a group on Facebook for female bloggers. These girls are really good bloggers and everything. They always do a Secret Santa gift exchange. And this was my first year to participate. I had to fill out a form with all of my information on it and then I was invited to fill out a wish list. Every girl filled out their section out and when the Secret Santas were picked, that is where they picked out our gifts. 


My Secret Santa was Raine Hayes.
Her blog is called Raine In The City and the URL is http://www.raineinthecity.com/
Her Twitter is @raineinthecity
Her Instagram is @raine_inthecity

I absolutely loved this box and this stuff is stuff that I will use all the time. I also wanted to say thank you to the girl that was my Secret Santa. Below is was she included in my box: 

The first item was Mint Hot Chocolate. The container is so adorable. I will use this when it gets colder outside. I absolutely love hot chocolate after coffee of course. 



The second item was a little set that included paper clips and push pins. I always need paper clips at school so this will come in handy. And they are in cute colors. 

The third item was an EOS lip balm. I love these because my lips get so chapped in the winter. And they smell so amazing. 

My Secret Santa also put some candy in my gift. And the candy is the kind that I love so good job. 

The last two items are stationary items. She included a set of note cards. I always use note cards and they are so precious. She also included a day's of the week calendar. It is so small and handy so I can take it with me plus it is adorable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment