Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

How do I de-stress and relax?

I get stressed a lot about certain things. My life is full of stress because I am always running around doing something and my schedule is always busy. It is important to take time for yourself and just relax and take time for yourself. Below is some of my favorite ways to de-stress and relax. I hope you enjoy. Also comment below some of your favorite ways to de-stress and relax.

1) Adult coloring books
I have recently got into adult coloring books. I have about 6 of them. They are great when I just want to relax. The coloring allows me to just focus on one thing and not multiple items.

2) Listening to music
When I am stressed, I like to turn on the radio, an app, or my record player. Listening to music and just singing off key helps me to not focus on what is stressing me out. I sleep with a radio on when I am at my house because it helps me sleep better.

3) Read
Reading helps me get my stress out. Focusing on the words and the story I am reading helps me to just relax. I normally read before I go to bed to help me sleep. It helps my brain calm down if I have had a rough day.

4) Writing
I love to write and writing out my feelings or some stuff that has been on my mind helps me relax and focus on more important things.

5) Drawing
I'm not good at it but it helps me calm down sometimes. I normally try this option after I try everything else and nothing else helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment