Translate

Friday, August 5, 2016

Schedule

Since I will start college again in two weeks, I am going to try to continue posting every day. This may not happen depending on if my school load because too much. But I will try to post everyday. I am also going to do different themes for each day. These may change depending on my mood but this is what I came up with to keep me on track. Please let me know what you think or if you have a certain post you want me to do below.

Monday- Lifestyle
Tuesday- Travel
Wednesday- Goals/teaching
Thursday- College/education
Friday- Random/Get to know me/My feelings/Personal
Saturday- Overview of the week
Sunday- Life lessons

Monday- Lifestyle
This day will just be about anything that relates to my life. It may be just a day in my life, what's in my purse, or things I like.

Tuesday- Travel
I will research a place that I have visited or want to visit and I will let you know what the best things to do there is. Places to eat, see, and explore.

Wednesday- Goals/teaching
I will post my goals for the month, day, or week. They can be short-term or long-term. I will also be posting about my teaching experience and what I am learning.

Thursday- College/education
I will be posting college information, tips, and tricks that has helped me so far. I will also post personal experiences I had with my education and college.

Friday- Random/get to know me/my feelings/personal
This day will just be random things that pop in my head. I will use this day to catch up on my blog posts. I will also be just talking to you and if you have any questions, I will answer them.

Saturday- Overview of the week
I will be telling you my experiences from the week. It may be what I did, what I wore, or what I ate for the week. I will be summing up the week in these posts.

Sunday- Life lessons
These post will be life lessons that may be helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment