Translate

Friday, August 26, 2016

My favorite apps

I have a ton of apps but the ones listed below are my all time favorite and somewhat useful apps. I use these all the time and love them. Some of these are useful and some of them are fun.

1) Snapchat- I use this app all the time. It doesn't matter what time of day it is. It is an app where you can pictures and videos to other people after you add them. You can also post them to your stories and view other people's stories. If you want to add me, my username is katlyn.yates

2) Instagram- I use this app daily if not multiple times a day. It helps me connect to my friends and family that is off. I also follow tons of celebrities that I love and want to view their lives. If you want to follow me, my username is katlyn_yates

3) Twitter- I love this app. I use it multiple times a day. I can share my feelings on my profile and not worry about certain people seeing them. I also follow some amazing people on there. If you want to add me, my username is katlyn_yates

4) Whisper- This app is a place where you can anonymously post statuses and people can heart or reply to them. You can also message people and people can message you. I love this app because I can get advice from people that I may have never met before that may be going through the same thing as me.

5) Youtube- I use this app when I am away from my computer. I normally use my computer to get on Youtube.

6) Pinterest- One of my favorite apps. I have a board for everything. Every girl's paradise.

7) Bible study- I use this app as an on-the-go bible study. I also use it if I don't have a bible with me or I forget mine.

8) Spotify/Pandora/IHeartRadio- Three music apps that I use on a daily basis. I use these to play music in my car or if I am going somewhere.

9)Wattpad/Kindle- Two reading apps that I have and love. Use these all the time to read.

10) P-tracker- Keeps track of my period so I don't have to because I forget easily. Extremely useful. You can also post symptoms and mood changes on the app.

11) Classmanager- I use this to keep track of my classes and assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment