Translate

Monday, August 15, 2016

Netflix picks

Netflix has become my life over the summer. I have never really been into Netflix until this summer. This summer I actually started watching shows and staying up really late to finish them. There are a lot of different and interesting shows to watch in every genre and theme. I have found a lot of shows on here that I really like and have finished.

Here are some of my Netflix picks:

1) Beauty and The Beast- I really liked this show. I didn't think I was going to like it until I started watching the first episode and then I was hooked. I basically stayed up all night to watch it.
2) Gossip Girl- This show was amazing. Loved it. I stayed up all night to watch it.
3) Glee- Loved this show.
4) Supernatural- I haven't been into this show a lot. I watch it when I feel like it. I'm going to start watching it pretty soon again.
5) Fuller House- I thought this show was good but nothing beats the original.
6) Arrow- This is an ok show. Not really into it but I haven't given it a chance.
7) Sons of Anarchy- Great show but really haven't given it a chance.
8) Flash- Great show but I need to watch it some more.
9) Young and Hungry- I watch this show on satellite and I love it.

If you have any more good shows on Netflix, feel free to comment them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment