Translate

Friday, August 19, 2016

The club that changed my life

Dear Ambassadors,

I changed a lot because of y'all. I never thought that my life would end up the way it did because of this club. I applied for this club just suddenly. I didn't research it. I went for a tour and saw what the other Ambassadors were doing and I knew that was what I wanted to do. When I interviewed, I didn't think I was going to get it. When I found out that I did, I was so excited.

Ambassadors allowed me to succeed when I started college. I had a group of friends that was in some of my classes. Yea, there was some points where I couldn't handle it but I made it through. The Ambassadors were there when I needed them the most. Especially through my Sophomore year. I changed. I wasn't the shy girl anymore. I was talking to more people and doing stuff that I wasn't doing in the past. Ambassadors brought me out of my comfort zone.

Ambassadors were my safety blanket. I knew that no matter what happened, I would at least have a friend. Some of my best friend's were in the Ambassadors. I grew close to people that I probably would have never met on campus. These people found out things about me that nobody else knows. I trusted them and they trusted me. I spend 4 days a week with them and we never grew tired of each other. Relationships and friendships were formed and will last forever.

I just wanted to thank you for everything. Every laugh and smile. Every memory and every tear. I became more confident in myself and my abilities. I was able to get over my fear of public speaking. I learned so many skills.

I just want to thank the Ambassadors for two years. Two years that changed my life for the best. Friendships that will last a lifetime and memories I will cherish forever. Thank you for being the greatest club ever!

Love, Katlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment